Sunday, October 20, 2013

PRAYERS for BOHOL and CEBU!

I felt so sad when earthquake hit Bohol and Cebu. Cebu is my second home while Bohol is one of my favorites. These two places are home of my closest friends and relatives. 

Old structures especially Churches are most affected by the incident. Cebu and Bohol are known as home of the best and oldest Churches in the Philippines. Everytime I visit these places, I always stop and take a snapshot of the beautiful facade of these Churches. I haven't heard any destruction in Talibon and Dauis Churches, and I hope they are fine. 

One of the most devastated is the Loon Church where almost nothing but pieces of stones were left. My prayers and sympathy are always with you, to my friends, my family and the rest who are affected with the earthquake. Until now, there are status and tweets that people are still experiencing after shocks and tremors in low magnitude. To my loved ones, please be safe and ask for guidance. Be alert and don't panic.

To the people who are willing to extend their gratitude and kindness, you may send personal message to me. My sister is accepting donations in cash or in kind to the families affected in Bohol and Cebu. 

Loon Church, Bohol

Baclayon Church, Bohol

Loboc Church, Bohol

Sto. Nino Church, Cebu City

Dauis Church, Bohol

Talibon Church, Bohol

Church somewhere in Cebu south

1 comment: