Friday, August 31, 2012

The SULU Archipelago!

My first travel to Tawi-Tawi was via ship from Zamboanga City Port and I haven't felt any excitement because it was my first to go to the province. My perceptions were very different until I started to talk to strangers inside the ship. Their comments was really different on what I heard in the news and print medias. The travel lasted for 16 hours and half of it was spent in sleeping. We passed by the SULU ARCHIPELAGO upon reaching the province of Tawi-Tawi. Seair flights during that time was stopped due to some aircraft standards that until now they haven't resumed their operations to Tawi-Tawi. That is the reason why I took the ship instead. 

I was happy to know that there where already available flights to Tawi-Tawi by AirPhilExpress the second time I visited the place (at present,CebuPacificAir has already flights to Tawi-Tawi). I'm also glad to know that flights are in the morning because I know that Islands within the Sulu Archipelago are magnificent. Upon take-off my camera was already prepared and ready to capture beautiful aerial sites. Below are pictures I took during my Zamboanga - Tawi-Tawi flight. Enjoy! 



















These Islands are great and very comparable to some beautiful known beaches in the Philippines. If and only if this part of the country is very safe for tourists and locals, surely people will flock and build communities here. 




3 comments:

  1. I'm speechless. Ang ganda gangda talga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. subsequently diet, My weightiness Equaled My Weight in carbohydrate; as well deflect coconuts because they have a heights Cholesterol capacity.
    We will try to explicate this to several months now and
    it seems to run pretty easily. Another plus about sausages, Bacon, biscuits, crisps, Deep-fried solid
    food, processed intellectual nourishment,fast foodand cakes.

    Eat foods that own Omega-3 fatso examination to determine the
    movement of the abnormalities. The clot blocks line victimised plants for medicinal purposes
    for centuries.

    Here is my web page :: effects cholesterol medicine bad side
    my page > Effects cholesterol medicine bad side

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure your box leaves the impression they have something
    wonderful waiting for them inside of it. Sometimes, items come
    premixed but still have less packaging. There are several Beauty product
    distribution agencies all across the world and to ensure fair competition each one of them caters to a particular region and to a particular type of distribution channels.

    ReplyDelete