Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WELCOME!

Welcome to my new BLOG!

I decided to make a travel blog since I was traveling a lot in the past 12months. I hope that this blog can be your reference for your future travel. I usually travel on places where it is not known as tourist destinations. These places are best for me since I'm not into too crowded places.

Below is the List of Places (by Provinces) I have been in the past 12months.


LUZON

NCR
Zambales
Pampanga
Cavite
Occidental Mindoro
Romblon
Palawan
Masbate
Albay
Sorsogon


VISAYAS

AKlan
Capiz
Antique
Iloilo
Negros Oriental
Cebu
Bohol
Southern Leyte
Leyte
Eastern Samat
Western Samar


MINDANAO

Davao del Sur
Davao del Norte
Compostela Valley
Agusan del Sur
Agusan del Norte
Surigao del Sur
Surigao del Norte
Misamis Oriental
Bukidnon
Misamis Occidental
Lanao del Norte
Zamboanga del Norte
Zamboanga del Sur
Zamboanga Sibugay
Basilan
Tawi-Tawi

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. how i wish i could visit those places too .. this will serve as my guide ... more post please ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks euanmac... just keep on visiting the site for more references...

    ReplyDelete